For meeting list changes please contact the Regional Meeting List Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Next Regional Meeting of the ENYR will be held at it’s regular time, 12 noon, the third Saturday of the month at it’s new location:
16 Main Street in Hempstead, NY.
Literature distribution will take place before the regional meeting between the hours of 9am and 12 noon.
The ENYR is looking for a Recording Secretary. We meet (mostly) on the third Saturday of the month at 12 Noon. If you have questions about these commitments contact one of the trusted servants.
New Meetings & Updates
- The meeting Vision of Hope has reopened at a new location and time: St. Marks Church 33-50 82nd Street Jackson Heights, Queens Sunday 7PM to 8:30 PM
- The 11am Saturday Queens Area meeting “Recovery Today” will be returning to it’s previous location at St. Stanislaus Church at 57-15 61 St. at Maspeth Ave. due to completion of repairs at the Church.
Temporary Meeting Closures:
Meetings that need Support:
- “Horizon Group” | Mon. 7 pm to 9 pm | St. Nicholas of Tolentine, 80-22 Parsons Blvd. Queens (Off Union Tpk.) In need of support.
- “Genesis II” | Sat. 10AM | Community Methodist, Massapequa Park, NY – In need of physical and financial support.
- “New Kind of Freedom” | Wed. 7:30PM |United Methodist Church, 21 James St., Babylon, NY – In need of support
- “Strictly the Steps” | Thur. 8pm | Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Lindenhurst, NY – In need of support
- “Yes We Can Recover” | Friday 6 PM | Elmcor 107-20 Northern Blvd Corona, NY – In need of support and trusted servants.