For meeting list changes please contact the Regional Meeting List Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Next Regional Meeting of the ENYR will be held at it’s regular time, the third Saturday of the month .
Literature distribution will take place before the regional meeting between the hours of 9am and 12 noon.
The ENYR is looking for a Policy Chair and a Recording Secretary. We meet (mostly) on the third Saturday of the month at 12 Noon. If you have questions about these commitments contact one of the trusted servants.
New Meetings & Updates
- The group New Bells of Freedom on Wednesday at 7:30 pm in Queens is temporarily closed due to repairs being made to the church. Looking forward to reopening very soon.
- The group Day by Day now meets at: Corpus Christi Church-Youth Ministry Center located at 31-31 60th Street in Woodside, entrance in the garden of the Youth Ministry Center.
- The meeting Vision of Hope will reopen on July 1st. 2018, at a new location and time: St. Marks Church 33-50 82nd Street Jackson Heights, Queens Sunday 7PM to 8:30 PM
- The 11am Saturday Queens Area meeting “Recovery Today” will be making a temporary move to Transfiguration Church at 64-14 Clinton Ave, between 64th Street and Remsen Place (2-1/2 blocks east) due to construction at St. Stanislaus Church until this work is completed. Same time, same day, in the basement rectory through the beige door at the back of the building. If needed you may still park at St. Stan’s and walk over.
Temporary Meeting Closures:
- The following meetings that met in the Elmhurst Halfway House on Baxter Ave are still closed until further notice. Grupo Tomalo Con Calma and Lazos Que Nos Unen
Meetings that need Support:
- “Horizon Group” | Mon. 7 pm to 9 pm | St. Nicholas of Tolentine, 80-22 Parsons Blvd. Queens (Off Union Tpk.) In need of support.
- “New Bells of Freedom” | Wed. 7:30pm | Pilgrim Congregational, 102-35 89th Ave, Queens (Off 104th Ave) In desperate need of support.
- “Genesis II” | Sat. 10AM | Community Methodist, Massapequa Park, NY – In need of physical and financial support.
- “New Kind of Freedom” | Wed. 7:30PM |United Methodist Church, 21 James St., Babylon, NY – In need of support
- “Strictly the Steps” | Thur. 8pm | Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Lindenhurst, NY – In need of support
- “Topics For Recovery” | Saturday 11am | Ravenswood Community Center, 35-40 21st Street, Astoria, NY 11106
- “Yes We Can Recover” | Friday 6 PM | Elmcor 107-20 Northern Blvd Corona, NY – In need of support and trusted servants.
ENYR News & Open Commitments