Suffolk Area has joined the ENY Region.
We are now a Region consisting of 6 Areas.
Literature distribution will take place before the regional meeting between the hours of 9am and 12 noon.
The ENYR is looking for a secretary to take notes at the Regional Meetings. We meet (mostly) on the third Saturday of the month at 12 Noon. If you have questions about this commitment contact one of the trusted servants.
New Meetings & Updates
Note: This site can only report on meetings that have submitted updates. Group trusted servants, please submit your meeting’s update by contacting your area/region service committee or by using the Contact Us page
- The 11am Saturday Queens Area meeting “Recovery Today” will be making a temporary move to Transfiguration Church at 64-14 Clinton Ave, between 64th Street and Remsen Place (2-1/2 blocks east) due to construction at St. Stanislaus Church until this work is completed. Same time, same day, in the basement rectory through the beige door at the back of the building. If needed you may still park at St. Stan’s and walk over.
Temporary Meeting Closures:
Meetings that need Support:
- “Horizon Group” | Mon. 7 pm to 9 pm | St. Nicholas of Tolentine, 80-22 Parsons Blvd. Queens (Off Union Tpk.) In need of support.
- “New Bells of Freedom” | Wed. 7:30pm | Pilgrim Congregational, 102-35 89th Ave, Queens (Off 104th Ave) In desperate need of support.
- “Genesis II” | Sat. 10AM | Community Methodist, Massapequa Park, NY – In need of physical and financial support.
- “New Kind of Freedom” | Wed. 7:30PM |United Methodist Church, 21 James St., Babylon, NY – In need of support
- “Strictly the Steps” | Thur. 8pm | Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Lindenhurst, NY – In need of support
- “Topics For Recovery” | Saturday 11am | Ravenswood Community Center, 35-40 21st Street, Astoria, NY 11106
- “Yes We Can Recover” | Friday 6 PM | Elmcor 107-20 Northern Blvd Corona, NY – In need of support and trusted servants.
ENYR News & Open Commitments
Regional Vice Chair
Regional Assistant Treasurer
Public Relations Chairperson
Events & Activities Chairperson
Speaker Exchange Chairperson
Literature Review Chairperson
Finance Sub-committee Chairperson
(You must be present to be nominated for a commitment)