Until further notice the Regional Meeting List Coordinator will be handling changes to the Queens Area meeting list. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org Lets all wish a speedy recovery to the current Queens Area Meeting List Coordinator.
The Next Regional Meeting of the ENYR will be held on March 24th and not on March 17th. Literature will also be distributed on March 24th.
Literature distribution will take place before the regional meeting between the hours of 9am and 12 noon.
The ENYR is looking for a secretary to take notes at the Regional Meetings. We meet (mostly) on the third Saturday of the month at 12 Noon. If you have questions about this commitment contact one of the trusted servants.
New Meetings & Updates
- The 11am Saturday Queens Area meeting “Recovery Today” will be making a temporary move to Transfiguration Church at 64-14 Clinton Ave, between 64th Street and Remsen Place (2-1/2 blocks east) due to construction at St. Stanislaus Church until this work is completed. Same time, same day, in the basement rectory through the beige door at the back of the building. If needed you may still park at St. Stan’s and walk over.
Temporary Meeting Closures:
Meetings that need Support:
- “Horizon Group” | Mon. 7 pm to 9 pm | St. Nicholas of Tolentine, 80-22 Parsons Blvd. Queens (Off Union Tpk.) In need of support.
- “New Bells of Freedom” | Wed. 7:30pm | Pilgrim Congregational, 102-35 89th Ave, Queens (Off 104th Ave) In desperate need of support.
- “Genesis II” | Sat. 10AM | Community Methodist, Massapequa Park, NY – In need of physical and financial support.
- “New Kind of Freedom” | Wed. 7:30PM |United Methodist Church, 21 James St., Babylon, NY – In need of support
- “Strictly the Steps” | Thur. 8pm | Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Lindenhurst, NY – In need of support
- “Topics For Recovery” | Saturday 11am | Ravenswood Community Center, 35-40 21st Street, Astoria, NY 11106
- “Yes We Can Recover” | Friday 6 PM | Elmcor 107-20 Northern Blvd Corona, NY – In need of support and trusted servants.
ENYR News & Open Commitments