How to Acquire a Liability Insurance Certificate for Your Meeting Place or Event
For Member Groups of the Eastern New York Region of Narcotics Anonymous.
May 15, 2019 to May 15, 2020 Policy
- Use the Group Registration form:
And fill out this questionnaire for special events:
- Fill out the form completely and accurately by typing in all the information.
- NOTE: If this is a one time event, fill it out as “meets once”.
- Make sure there is a valid email address filled in on the form, as well as a phone number of a home group member.
- In the meeting time field, add 1 hour before start of meeting and 1 hour at end of meeting for cleanup.
- Save the document to your computer. Note: there is no need to print this document.
- Email completed form to your Area’s Insurance Liaison.
If your area does not have an Insurance Liaison, then email completed form to your Area Chair.
- Once it is processed, your Area Insurance Liaison will then email the Insurance Certificate to the contact email address entered on the form.
- You can expect to receive the Insurance Certificate in 7 – 10 days.
Please double check information entered on form prior to submission.
Forms filled out incorrectly will delay processing time.
To contact the Eastern New York Region Insurance Liaison, use form on Contact Us page
For More Information: