Notes for Literature Order Forms:
The order form consists of four pages.
Instructions on how to place an English and/or Spanish order:
- Download and save the order form file.
- Open the file, and click on Enable Editing.
- Click on Contact Information. Put in your name and what Area you are from. Then, move the cursor out of contact information box, and then press enter.
- Place your order by going into quantity column and highlighting the item you want to purchase and type in the amount. Then move the cursor out of the highlighted box, and press enter. Repeat as needed to your fill order.
- When you are finished placing the order, send to: email@example.com
And please remember to check the math.
NOTE: Please Pick Up Your Literature Order by 12 Noon! (The Regional Meeting begins at that time and the Literature Distribution Chair needs to attend)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org concerning literature orders.