Orders need to be submitted at least 7 days before the 2nd Saturday of the month.
Literature distribution takes place the 2nd Saturday of the month between the hours of 9am & 12 noon at 16 Main Street, Hempstead, NY 11550.
Notes for Literature Order Forms:
The order form consists of four pages.
Instructions on how to place an English and/or Spanish order:
- Download and save the order form file.
- Open the file, and click on Enable Editing.
- Click on Contact Information. Put in your name and what Area you are from. Then, move the cursor out of contact information box, and then press enter.
- Place your order by going into quantity column and highlighting the item you want to purchase and type in the amount. Then move the cursor out of the highlighted box, and press enter. Repeat as needed to your fill order.
- When you are finished placing the order, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And please remember to check the math.
NOTE: Please Contact Literature Distribution Chair to Pick Up Your Literature Order.(The Regional Meeting is not being held in person at this time so separate arrangements should be made for pick up.)
Contact email@example.com concerning literature orders.